I’ve been making soap since April 2005, and lotion for almost as long. I’m always adding new products as I perfect them. I believe in using simple ingredients to produce great results. If you would like to purchase any of my products, please visit me at local Walla Walla area farmers markets (May – October). See the Where To Find Me menu tab above for locations and schedule. Products can also be purchased online, or in-person on the farm November though April (just drop me an email, call me, or put in an online order and I’ll call you when I see that its local).
The inventory on my online store is up-to-date during the off season (my inventory, especially soaps, from May to October, changes too quickly to keep the storefront completely up-to-date, though popular scents are usually in stock).
The following shops also carry my Farmhouse Soaps or other Farmhouse Products
- Shop 11, 11 Boyer Avenue, Walla Walla, Washington (across from Mill Creek BrewPub). Soaps, lotions, lip balms.
- Sweetwater Paper & Home, 101 East Alder, Walla Walla, Washington. Soaps.
- Fringe Salon & Boutique, 612 N Main, Milton-Freewater OR. Soaps, lotions.
- Ceremonial Wool, 2200 Melrose Street, Suite 5, Walla Walla Washington. Soaps.
- The SAGE Center (Sustainable AGriculture and Energy Education Center), 101 Olson Road, Boardman, Oregon. Soaps.
- Capital Barber Shop, 47 South Spokane Street, Walla Walla, Washington (next to Charles Smith Winery). Specializing in my men’s shaving products.
- Blue Mountain Station Co-op Market, 700 Artisan Way, Dayton, Washington. The co-op market, found inside Blue Mountain Station, specializes in local and regional food products. Currently open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Check their website for times. They currently carry my dried heirloom tomatoes and unsprayed farm fresh walnuts in the shell.
Below is a sampling of products I make. Visit the online store for a list of all current products, now including jams!
Miles Away Farm Blog © 2016